Thursday, January 17, 2008

Career Inventory Test Results

Tonight when I came home from Parent Teacher Conferences (SEP's Student-Educator-Parent), my teenagers were all having fun taking personality and career tests. So I took one. I would say that the career suggestions are about 90% accurate, so I thought I'd post the results. Enjoy!

Career Inventory Test Results

Extroversion ||||||||||||||||||||| 63%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||||||||| 56%
Orderliness ||||||||||||||||||||| 70%
Altruism |||||||||||||||||| 60%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||||| 60%

You are a Persuader, possible professions include - entertainer, recruiter, artist, newscaster, writer/journalist, recreation director, librarian, facilitator, politician, psychologist, housing director, career counselor, sales trainer, travel agent, program designer, corporate/team trainer, child welfare worker, social worker (elderly services), interpreter/translator, occupational therapist, executive
Take Free Career Test
personality tests by similarminds.com

4 comments:

Valerie Chandler said...

How interesting. It said I was a "supporter" and should be a nurse, a professional volunteer, or a child care provider. I guess I'm in the right occupation.

That was fun, Erika.

Kristen said...

I love reading your blog. I don't know how you have time--I can hardly keep up with mine and haven't been on it in ages!

Erika said...

Well, you may notice that I only post a few times per month so far! :) Thanks, I'm so glad to find out you have a blog! I'm looking forward to reading through it! Thanks for posting.

Christal said...

Erika is everything okay I know you have 7 kids but still missing your posts!! Hope all is good ! Have a great day and HAppy Valentines day too!! Hope its getting warmer there its yet another snow day here!! Blizzardy out again!! So sick of it and so ready for spring!!